The Australian CRO
With A Personalized Approach To Your Project
Alithia Life Sciences is an Australian owned boutique, full-service capability Contract Research Organization (CRO) launched to support and assist pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device companies and institutional research groups undertaking their project in the Australian region and beyond.
We have an average of 25+ years of operational expertise and industry experience in various therapeutic areas including, first in human studies (FIH), devices, endocrinology, oncology, neurology, gastroenterology, rare and pediatric diseases and vaccines.
Our breath of expertise in the academic, commercial and biotechnology settings can support your project from Phase I through to Phase III.
Our local and global experience includes developing products successfully through to FDA approval, executive management and previous establishment of a successful Contract Research Organization (CRO).
What We Do
Our Vision And Mission
Alithia is big enough to know the regulatory requirements but small enough to give you the A-team. In particular, we have used Alithia’s professional services in the following areas:
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met with regulatory bodies as we navigate the demands and complexity of clinical trials
- Planning and coordinating our clinical trial and troubleshooting where necessary
- Advising of risk factors in our strategy and navigating around obstacles or challenges from our downstream providers
- Liaising with providers for the timely manufacture and delivery of API and the downstream tabletting of our product
- Introducing regulatory specialists where necessary to advise on navigating the complex regulatory pathways to optimise costs and progress.
Tina and Mary are focused on meeting client expectations, taking the time to understand the nature of the project and its complexities. With each new challenge, they help implement creative solutions while balancing our expectations and timelines. It has truly been a pleasure collaborating with this talented duo, and their contribution and commitment to our program has been crucial to the planning of our trial. We consider Alithia part of the Avecho clinical team and trust them at every stage of our clinical development.
Thank you again Tina and Mary!